Web site layout divided into four blocks, upper right block, on the side of the block, the left block and right block, which blocks are divided into the left side of the left block and the lower left side of the block.
- Upper right block: for fast link area, which is a common border, so regardless of any screen will appear.
- Middle block: the main menu area, which is a common border, so regardless of any screen will appear.
- Left block: a secondary menu area, which is a common border, so regardless of any screen will appear.
- On the right block: as the main content area, point after selecting a link to all of its contents will be presented in this area.
Web accesskey settings
- ALT+J：The middle block, as the main menu area
- ALT+N：To the left top of the block, the secondary menu area
- ALT+S：For the right block, as the main message area
2-2The Distinguished Features and Long-term Objectives
2-3Welcome Message from Chairman Professor Lin
4-4Adjunct and part-time professor